50% of all profits to go to supporting the Eco-Sud, a local NGO, who are helping to clean up the affected areas including:
– Monitoring the impact of the oil spill on the marine life.
– Potential research and studies of the marine life affected by the oil spill.
– Fund conservation projects.
– Any legal actions that might be considered as well.
Supporting the Mauritian community in their effort to clean up after this huge environmental disaster oil spill from the doomed ship, Wakashio
Material: 100% organic ringspun combed cotton
- Medium fit.
- Single jersey.
- Set-in sleeve.
- 1×1 rib at neck collar.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double needle topstitch.
Weight: 180 gsm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.